Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Wedding


We just got back today from an amazing wedding of a friend that I have had since 6th grade. I was 12 years old when we met. Crazy how time flies. The wedding was in Aspen/Snowmass. We had such a great time. I have to say that I have seen very few brides hop with excitement down the aisle. Brandy was beautiful and made all of us cry quite a few times (that is her groom behind us in the above picture). Here are the four of us that were there that went to high school together.

Since we were in Snowmass the appropriate thing to do is have your reception on a mountain, right? And the most appropriate way to get up a mountain after the lifts are closed? Yes. A Snow Cat! Isabel was so excited to go "up the mountain". It was a great big monster of a thing but so cool to experience. Here are Ryan and Isabel standing in front of it. It was real cold.

But here is a better picture. Sorry random girl.

But probably Isabel's most favorite part of the whole night was dancing. Man, our kid can move. No rhythm but lots of movement. There was another little girl there with a long dress on who kept pulling it up so she could get more movement so Isabel thought that she had to do the same thing. It was quite cute and comical.

Overall I would give this wedding a thumbs up. Two great people getting married. Lots of fun had by all. Congrats to Brandy and Chris. And thanks for the cupcakes. And the hopping.

3 comments:

Molly and Jason said...

HOW FUN!

m said...

That is so fun. I love how much fun your little girl had!

Erin said...

Oh I want to dance with Isabel! So much fun.