We went to the ward Christmas party in our old ward this morning. I love that they do breakfast and sing carols. I think it's the simplicity of the whole affair that makes it so great and memorable. Isabel had a chance to be a sheep in the nativity but that didn't go so well. She hung out with our good friends and enjoyed every minute of being able to eat a candy cane and run around.
4 comments:
Well this just makes me happy. I love the Christmas breakfast.
We were so happy and surprised to see you yesterday. The party was great, but Isabel stole the show with her shoes. We so love her and her "Ding, Dong, the Witch is Dead!"
We missed the party. You people could have waited one week, couldn't you? Anyway, good job posting Teri. You're doing fantastic.
I am sad that I was not there with you. I was really bummed to miss it. I am glad you went.
Post a Comment