Tuesday, December 1, 2009

13 minutes left...

...in the day and I haven't posted yet. I was going to post about book club and take some pictures but I forgot to take pictures. Yikes. Also, I made a video this morning of Isabel singing but I just looked at it and it didn't turn out, whoops. Ryan pressured me to get up out of bed to make a post so as not to disappoint myself or my audience. Is this good enough? (Ashamed but going to bed, IT'S LATE!)

I promise you (all 5 of you) there will be something better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Teri, I am so proud of you for staying up to do your blog. I finally got your blog info from Marian, so I had to check out your progress. Wow, it looks great! The floor in the kitchen and cabinets look awesome! We finally closed on house yesterday and painters started the minute I got to house! I'm excited, Steve is in Canada and to China tomorrow-back in time for movers-he better be. We'll compare closing stories!! Love u! joan