Sunday, December 13, 2009
Sickos
After seven sleepless hours of expelling whatever had offended our stomachs at dinner last night, Teri and I were totally wiped out this morning. Isabel bounded out of bed around 7, and was in a fantastic mood. We realized we wouldn't have the energy to take care of her, and we'd probably just extend our sickness trying to keep up with her all day. So Teri's parents picked up Isabel, and we had a bona fide sick day. I moved a TV and DVD player into our room. We watched a few movies (Up, Juno, 10 Things I Hate About You) and some of our favorite shows (The Office), and passed in and out of some long naps. While we both felt cruddy and weak, I kind of wish it would have lasted longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You can never trust those potlucks at the annual Ward Christmas Party. Freaking Mormons.
I would say I am sorry you were sick but I am not sure you would want me to. There really is nothing like a day of watching movies in bed.
You poor things. It sounds like you made the best of it. Would it cheer you, Teri, if I told you I'm burning you a Glee 2 disc tonight?
No way Grange. Getting sick is like Disneyland. The second day just isn't fun. trust me.
Post a Comment