Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

I have a lot of pictures of all of the events that have been going on for the past few days but I decided to post only Christmas morning at our house for today. We have been very busy with all sorts of festivities and I don't feel like writing a whole lot so here is the morning in pictures and I'll include a few words.
In my family we have a tradition of taking a picture as you head down the hallway to the tree. I like this tradition, I am keeping it.

Santa brought Isabel a purple tent with a purple sleeping bag and a purple chair.

 I just really like this look.

 And she got a crib. This is actually a crib that was made for me by my great grandpa. I love that it is an heirloom now. I included some of the original bedding.

 I know this isn't a great picture but please note the hair on both of them. Sigh.

 Isabel got some new sunglasses.

And, the crib is a success.

I am sad because I usually try to get a family picture on Christmas day but I guess we just ran out of time today. Guess we will have to get that one later.

2 comments:

Jill said...

You are on top of things, sister. Good job. I love the sleepy face pictures of Isabel, LOVE your new(ish?) glasses, and am still super jealous of your house. Merry Christmas!

Erin said...

I am just getting caught up on my blog reading. Looks like you had a great Christmas morning. Thanks for sharing.