This is Teri. For some reason my account is not letting me post video, but Ryan's does. So, it is your lucky day and mine too because I don't have to stay awake for another hour writing a post and editing video. Done.It's been a while since we posted video and Isabel is growing up so fast.
She loves to sing. LOVES it. So, I got her to perform one day. She's not the best singer (yet?) and she doesn't exactly know all the words to songs but you get the point. Sorry it is so long. She's my kid and I really like her.
4 comments:
I just love Isabel!!!! She makes me laugh. That is such a cute video, almost as good as actually being with her. Merry Christmas!!! We love you! Nana and Papa
Adorable...and holy cow she knows part of the 12 days of Christmas. That is awesome. Have a great Christmas!!!
Wow! That's impressive dude! I think you have a genius on your hands! She's so dang cute, even if she does pick her nose!
oh man so cute. I love kids and they are so wonderful.
Post a Comment