I kind of love it when kids fall asleep at random places. It's nice at Target bc then you can shop and take your time while she sleeps.
Oh, this is totally my fault! We ran her ragged. Were you able to transfer her into her car seat? We are all going to really miss her today.
This is just adorable. I love that Isabel.
Sorry to say but your title is not accurate. No way is that smart girl still a baby.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I kind of love it when kids fall asleep at random places. It's nice at Target bc then you can shop and take your time while she sleeps.
Oh, this is totally my fault! We ran her ragged. Were you able to transfer her into her car seat? We are all going to really miss her today.
This is just adorable. I love that Isabel.
Sorry to say but your title is not accurate. No way is that smart girl still a baby.
Post a Comment