Monday, December 14, 2009

Craft Day

I decided to finally make a craft that I have been really wanting to make for quite a while today. This, at the sacrifice of all of my attention being on Isabel and let me tell you folks, it didn't go so well. It resulted in a few time outs by the end of day. (What's with the rebellious stage?) Anyhow. Here is my craft. It didn't take too long and was really very intuitive; cut, paint, glue, hang. Ours is going to be the card holder of all of the Christmas cards we are going to receive from our friends. That's a hint. Don't worry, we haven't gotten ours out either. They are coming. On to craftiness.




2 comments:

Jen and Emma said...

Ohhh! Good idea Teri! I've just been taping mine to the wall...lol.

Jenny said...

Alright! Numero uno! That's a cute idea for displaying your cards, Teri!