Today, I read a great book. Literally, today I read it. My mother-in-law gave it to me to read because just the other day I was telling her that I haven't really read many Christmas stories and I for sure don't have a favorite. Well, this one is topping my list this Christmas. I think we might even start a new tradition in our family. I even was sobbing to Ryan as I was trying to tell him the main points of the story. I recommend it to all. And to all a good night.
3 comments:
I don't know if I want to read a sobber of a book right now. It gives me a headache to cry. I'm guessing you're crying because it is so good and sweet. I don't think you'd recommend it if it was horrible, unfair, and tragic. But sometimes those are good, too. Do you have any fun Christmas suggestions?
I have heard about this...it is like a movement now. I will have to read it.
I love this book! Good read! And I'm laughing because I will totally start crying when I'm telling Tim cool things about a book or a talk I read, and he just looks at me not knowing quite what to do... :) I can relate!
Post a Comment