Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sick Day

Isabel doesn't get sick all that often (knocking on wood as I type) so we don't have too many sick days around here. They are terrible. Sickness is terrible. Isabel was up most of the night last night sick so we have had a slow, lazy, germ-filled day. I don't think it is the rota-virus like we had last year, I think she should be better tomorrow. So, for tonight, I am going to remind you of how pathetic and sad a sick in the hospital baby is.

There will be none of that. And hopefully we will be back in full swing tomorrow with a good non-depressing post.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

I think no one wants to comment on this because we have all blocked this horrible memory from our brains. Isabel was so pathetic and worried us all so. Glad to hear she is almost bounced back from this throw up session.