Monday, December 7, 2009

Two days...

It took us two days to set up our Christmas tree. First, we had the tree, which took us only about 20-25 minutes, then, we put on the lights and ornaments. It actually made it less daunting and more exciting for Isabel and I to talk about putting the lights on the tree all day.







Isabel already loves taking all of the ornaments that in any way resemble a toy (all of them) off of the tree. It's gonna be a fun few weeks of "no"s in our house.

3 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

Fun tree, and I like your wall color in the living room.

kasey

Erin said...

Like Casey I enjoyed the sneak peek of your living room. Your tree is very pretty.

Lyssa said...

Isabel is just so dang cute in front of your tree. I remember Katie at that age. She kept taking off her socks and draping them on the tree for decoration. She also had no concept of size and would try to sit on and rock the rocking horse ornaments. Kids make Christmas even more magical.