Sunday, December 27, 2009

Did you notice?

I didn't blog yesterday. That was because I had reached my goal of 30 days of posts. Can you believe it? Now, I have to admit that it has been really hard. BUT, it has been so fun trying to think of things to blog about and to make sure I am taking pictures of the things we do. I think it has changed me in that I will probably blog a bit more often but don't count on it being days in a row anymore. Thanks for all the comments and verbal support. Happy Blogging.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Way to go! I loved that you were posting everyday. It gave me something to look forward to at 3a.m. when I had to get up and feed Dock. I will miss the everyday posts.

Shelley said...

I agree, You're pretty amazing for doing it. Good job and I'll see you soon!