So I am back and so is Isabel. She is still recovering but was back to singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "Ding, Dong the Witch is Dead" so I am pretty sure she is on the mend. People, we haven't left the house for almost 4 days now so I don't have anything all that exciting to blog about. It's too cold to leave. So, what you get today is my top 5 favorite deal blogs.
1. http://www.heyitsfree.net/ - Most people who know me know that I love getting mail AND I love free samples. of anything. The best ones so far have been tennis racket strings and an air-freshener kit. I know, sounds exciting! Really though, I get almost any freebie I can get my hands on and it makes me feel important to get things in the mail (shameless plug for Christmas cards inserted here).
2. http://www.milehighonthecheap.com/ - This one is for all of the Denverites out there. This one is a fairly recent addition to my blogroll but I have already found out about many cool deals and things to do here in Denver.
3. http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com/ - Another freebie site.
4. http://thekrazycouponlady.com/ - This lady is based in Idaho so not all of the deals and steals are relevant to those in Colorado and other states but some of the deals pertain to all. She will give you hints on how to use coupons and how to bargain shop. She basically takes all of the work out of couponing. You just have to get out of in front of the computer to do it.
5. http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/ - Tips, freebies, hints, this site has it all. It is mostly for moms who stay at home and who are trying to be frugal and have some time to do that.
That wraps it up for today. Anyone else have a deal blog you like? I'm always on the hunt.
2 comments:
Hi Teri,
I told Jill that I was thinking of posting every day this month & she told me that you are doing it too. I know you are an hour behind us, but you'd better get on it. Tick tock!
-Sarah (Jill's sister)
PS: My friends read hip2save.blogspot.com and babycheapskate.com.
I really like milehighonthecheap. I've never seen this one. I registered for the raffle and I'm sure I'm going to win! Thanks for the suggestions. I need to spend more time on my computer! : )
Post a Comment