Thursday, December 3, 2009
Favorite Crafty Blogs
I decided to do a different type of post today. I am letting you all into my blogging world. I love to look at blogs. Love it. I am not so much a blog stalker as I used to be. Instead, I like to look at blogs that suit my interests. I love crafts. I love looking at crafts, I love making crafts, I love talking about crafts. Whatever. So, here are the top five blogs that I look at that I find to be the most inspiring.
1. A Beautiful Mess - I love this girl. She is super crafty and has her own store and usually makes things that I have never even heard of.
2. Whip Up - Just a nice big collection. I like collections. They search the whole blogosphere for you and send you 5-10 updates a day on things people are doing.
3. Craft Gossip - Another conglomeration.
4. The Crafty Crow - This one is more centered around kids but it often has great ideas for things to do with your kids.
5. Feeling Stitchy - Centered around embroidery but I have had so many great ideas just from looking at all of the awesomeness. Plus, I like to embroider.
This was so hard to narrow down to just 5. I read so many blogs about crafts and photography and kids and decorating and food. I think that I will have to do a few more of these posts in my 30 days. There are a few blogs I look at that serve many purposes, they are those uber-talented people that blog a lot and do so many awesome things. Maybe I will do one of those posts too. Now, my question to you is what is your favorite craft blog or maybe just your favorite blog in general to look at? I am always on the hunt to add a few more to my blogroll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
the new blog I have been checking out is www.hip2save.blogspot.com This girl must just sit around and find good deals ALL DAY. From her tips, I have gotten Mr. Potato Heads for $1.99, my sister got those leapfrog caterpillar things for ONLY $.50! She tells you where the deal is, where to get the coupon, and how to do it all. So I know this isn't crafty. but it's still fun and once you get your first awesome deal, it's kind of addictive.
I haven't been following any craft blogs, but I think I'm going to start soon since I've had a little more time in my life.
I like this one I just found:
http://freeamigurumipatterns.blogspot.com/
I just started crocheting about a month ago and making these little guys is super fun.
Thanks for your list I'm going to check them out!!
I need your advice. Are you familiar with Google Reader? Do you know if it's like Bloglines or is Bloglines better? I'm always looking for more efficient ways to spend my internet time.
I am so happy to get a few new blogs to check out. Thanks, ladies.
Seth - I have always used Bloglines. I love it. I have quite a few friends who use it also and they love it. Others use Reader and they like it too. I think they are probably about the same but I don't know. Maybe others will chime in on this one.
Okay, SO many blogs I am loving. The new blogs I have added to follow lately are what I would call "lifestyle" blogs. My new favorites are: http://nicolehill.blogspot.com/, http://www.stephmodo.com/, http://cannelle-vanille.blogspot.com/, and http://www.designmom.com/.
Thanks for the blog links!
Post a Comment