Saturday, December 5, 2009

10th Post

It is the 10th post in my journey of 30 days, I feel like I should celebrate or something. I am doing it. And, get this, I am liking it. I never thought I would say that. This is NOT to say that I will keep doing this after the 30 days is up but, you might hear from me a little more often than before. So, 10. 10 is a good number, it's round, it's even, it's the first of the double digits, it is how we count our digits, it's what we teach kids to count to, when spelled backwards it's "net", the first four numbers added together equal 10, human hearing reaches it's peak at age 10 and finally 10 is the number of pictures it takes for me to get a picture of Ryan without his eyes closed. I am not kidding. Lately I have been laughing too hard to make it that far but really it is not funny. His eyes can't handle it. It doesn't matter if there is a flash, it doesn't matter if we are inside or out. blink. Blink. BLINK. And now 10 is the number of photos I am showing you to prove it (I can do more if needed).











And the 10th for good measure because Ryan is not the only one to close his eyes sometimes. But just SOMEtimes.

10 comments:

gk risser said...

Susanna and Van both do the same thing, constantly.

Susanna said...

That is not true!! GK just takes way too long to take a picture. So he either complains that I've blinked or that my smile doesn't look fresh anymore. But hello! take the picture faster then.

you make up for the blinking by always looking very cute by the way.

Susanna said...

I'm sorry I like photography. Shoot me. Maybe next time we're in the park I'll take photos of someone else and their baby instead. Maybe they can wait till seven.

Nice bathroom Grange. Coulda sold that tub.

severts6 said...

Yeah Ry, I agree with Susanna - you always look way cute.

Susanna said...

Ryan, don't get me wrong. You're cute and everything, but you can't compete with Teri. Especially in the sweater picture.

gk risser said...

I told her everyone online would think she was talking about Grange not Grange. But she rebels.

Shelley said...

This is a halarious post. You should do some sort of scrap page of this, or keep this in your files. Your kids will think it is halarious.

Ryan said...

I make up for closed eyes with perfectly arranged, toupee-style hair.

Ginna said...

hah, hilarious! I love Ryan's response.

Lyssa said...

This post made us laugh so hard! Thanks for bringing such a chuckle into our day!