Holy cow...I am getting a haircut today! I am actually doing something similar to yours and cutting bangs--only heavy bangs. I am going to look like a different person. I love yours, you look all fresh and ready for the holidays.
Ok, so LOO.VE. your Blog! It is so cute. I love all the things you have posted. Can't wait to read through them in the the middle of the night! ha! And I love your haircut. I feel really dumb I didn't say anything last night, because I kept looking at your hair thinking it was so cute!Ahhh. Well anyway, so glad you moved into our ward - what a blessing you (awesome VT!) and your cute little family are.
8 comments:
Cute! I love haircuts!
It looks really nice! I love getting haircuts it is so refreshing.
kasey
So nice! I like how it is still long, but way styled and cute.
Oh, and did I mention that my last haircut was February 27th? Eeeek.
Holy cow...I am getting a haircut today! I am actually doing something similar to yours and cutting bangs--only heavy bangs. I am going to look like a different person. I love yours, you look all fresh and ready for the holidays.
Love it!
cute! I really like your bangs.
Ok, so LOO.VE. your Blog! It is so cute. I love all the things you have posted. Can't wait to read through them in the the middle of the night! ha! And I love your haircut. I feel really dumb I didn't say anything last night, because I kept looking at your hair thinking it was so cute!Ahhh. Well anyway, so glad you moved into our ward - what a blessing you (awesome VT!) and your cute little family are.
Post a Comment