Saturday, November 27, 2010

Game Night

Inspired by tonight's family game night, I've compiled my list of top ten games:
  • Yahtzee
  • Scrabble
  • Nertz (neurts, nurtz?)
  • Sequence
  • Cadillac
  • Dominoes
  • Rummikub
  • Boggle
  • Scattergories
  • Cranium
Any I missed?

4 comments:

m said...

Farkle. It is funner than all those!

Jill said...

Um, aren't you forgetting about Taboo, the game ladies always dominate with our superior communication skills? Also, we have a game called "Set" that my parents gave us last Christmas; it is not a particularly rowdy game, more nerdy puzzle-esque, but fun all the same. And thank you for listing Boggle. You have inspired me to bust it out to play tonight.

Erin said...

I am old school and love a good game of Monopoly. Especially when it lasts for days and doesn't end until everyone but the winner is bankrupt.

Susanna said...

I miss you Teri. We had the Fins over for dinner tonight and we talked about the Granges a lot. How can we convince you to move here?

We need a good phone or skype catch up!