If you have ever been around Isabel with your cell phone, iPod, camera or computer you know that she is a
techie,
techy,
teckie,
technology freak, huge fan of technology. She will hijack said gadget from just about anyone. So today we took Adelaide to her doctor appt. for her 4 month check up (all was great. She is tall and skinny. 12.10 oz (26 percentile) and 24 3/4 inches (68 percentile)) and when I got home to take the pictures off the camera from another event (birth of Shelley's baby) these are what I found.
 |
| I'm telling her to put the camera away. |
 |
| Did she listen? |
 |
| No. But I am. To the doctor. |
 |
| I love this one of Addie. And the doctor. |
 |
| I must have been taking the camera away in this one. |
That was fun.
2 comments:
lol. I like the last one the best. Maybe she needs a camera for Christmas or her b-day!
I love these pictures. It really is like seeing life from Isabel's perspective.
Post a Comment