Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Catching Up (10/30)

Peter, Isabel, Katie and Thomas at Anderson Farms.
So before Halloween happened we went to a pumpkin patch with our dear friends, The Krumholz Family. We love them. Isabel especially loves them. We had such a good time doing all of the many pumpkiny, fally, and halloweeny activities. We experienced the pumpkin launching, the corn maze, buffalo feeding and enjoyed the best hot dogs of our lives (not kidding). Here are some of the pictures from the day.
Isabel and Thomas walking together. So sweet.
I love the look of determination.
I'm glad I got a picture of her taking a picture. Too bad I don't have her picture to show.
Isabel and Thomas riding in the barrels. I think Isabel was squishing Thomas the whole time.
Gotta love a running in the corn maze shot.
I am not sure what this face is but she sure loved riding the big trikes.
The pumpkin I she wanted.
The pumpkins we came home with.
Adelaide almost fell off and got hurt while taking this picture all because I saw a great photo op. Sorry child.
 
And the whole family together on the ride back from the pumpkin patch.

4 comments:

Misty said...

I'm loving all the posts. Sounds like a fun outing!

Lyssa said...

Oh, that was so much fun! Can we make it a fall tradition? I should have ordered the hot dog. The funnel cake was pretty good, though. Thanks for going with us!

Kyla said...

Really cute fall pictures, even the one of Adelaide risking her life.:) How do you do the thing where you write a word and cross it out so it can still be read? I love that.

Season and Isabella said...

How fun! We all agree over here that we love Isabel's sweet smile in all the pictures! And FYI, I have endangered my children's lives many times for a great photo op - It's what good mothers do. And the end family picture is DARLING!