Has it seriously been nearly a year?! That is a long time. And your hair looked great for not having been cut for so long.
Holy smookes! I bet they gave you a good lecture at the salon. It looks great!
It looks so good! I'm not sure how you made it look so good before the cut. 332 days is a long time. You'll probably use way too much shampoo before you remember to adjust for less hair. Beautiful!
UGH that was something else i was gonna do before the baby came...and it's been over a year....but she came early. don't you feel so refreshed?
darling! Love it. I love your hair!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Has it seriously been nearly a year?! That is a long time. And your hair looked great for not having been cut for so long.
Holy smookes! I bet they gave you a good lecture at the salon. It looks great!
It looks so good! I'm not sure how you made it look so good before the cut. 332 days is a long time. You'll probably use way too much shampoo before you remember to adjust for less hair. Beautiful!
UGH that was something else i was gonna do before the baby came...and it's been over a year....but she came early. don't you feel so refreshed?
darling! Love it. I love your hair!
Post a Comment