I am willing to bet with most of my readership that I have the clumsiest two year old on the planet (this week). What is wrong? I feel like there has been some change in force in the atmosphere or something. I mean, she is always pretty accident prone but this is just getting ridiculous. Tonight she split the bridge of her nose. At first I thought she was going to need stitches but it's looking lots better already.
Side Note: I told Isabel we were going to put some Neosporin on it and she said she didn't want any "Neospaurus" on it. I think we've been talking a bit too much about dinosaurs around these parts.
 |
| The explanation. |
 |
| One of the funniest faces I have caught on camera of her. |
 |
| The solution for bedtime. |
3 comments:
Oh no. That sad picture makes me want to rush over with ice cream, or toys, or dress up clothes. Poor Isabel. I'll bet she is going through a growth spurt. My kids get so clutzy when they are growing. They have a new body that they aren't used to. Is she eating like crazy?
Oh no! Poor little thing. Glad no stitches required. Hope she is better today. Hugs from us.
i hope isabel isn't our first kid to fall off the swing set! Can't wait for you guys to get here...tell Ryan just to take the whole week off. and come tomorrow.
Post a Comment