Sunday, November 14, 2010

Annie (14/30)

(This post is especially for the Iowa family members who weren't able to come and see our little performer but I thought you would enjoy some pictures.) 

My little cousin, Megan, was in the musical Annie tonight at her school. We are so proud of her. She did such a great job! Isabel was so surprised to see her up there. I think that she thinks that Megan is actually a famous person now. She was star struck when she saw her after the performance. Megan played the part of Molly which meant that she had the first speaking part and sang quite a bit especially at the beginning. I think that she was really excited to be in the spotlight and I'm sure this will not be the last time we see that girl on the stage. Great job, Megan!

Scrubbin' that floor!

That is a very serious acting face.

Bossing those other orphans around.

This might have been right after "til this dump shines like the top of the Chrysler Building" was shouted.

More chores.

The whole company.

Starstruck Isabel and Megan.




1 comment:

Season and Isabella said...

How fun! I wish more HS musicals would do that - that's a great one!