Monday, November 22, 2010

A few stencils...

For those of you who knew me when I was a younger man, you know that an undying love for the Denver Broncos began early. I remember breaking down and crying bitter tears after one particular loss to the dastardly Los Angeles Raiders. My Karl Mecklenburg mesh jersey seemed to endow me with the legendary strength of that stout Dutchman when I put it on for a game with a bunch of other scrawny kids. I wore a hideous royal blue and bright orange Broncos Starter jacket in middle school when everyone else was wearing Georgetown Hoyas and Charlotte Hornets Starter jackets. Throughout high school, a towering poster of John Elway watched over me as I slept at night, his brilliant orange '7' shining through the darkness.

However, with poor performances from my Broncos week after humiliating week, I've hardly been able to make it past the first quarter, leaving me with a bit of time on my hands. So I cut some stencils. These are for the ladies, or men who enjoy the domestic arts.



You can find these, and many other fine products, in my Etsy store. Etsy is where ladies (and men who enjoy the domestic arts) sell their handmade crafts and jewelry and whatnot. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Misty said...

love these!

Jenny said...

these stencil paintings are great! i love them. you should do some retro baby-themed stencils--they would be so cute in a baby's room!

Tamie said...

you have an etsy store?
hmmm....i'm gonna have to go and check it out! :)