Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cookies (11/30)

Tonight Isabel and I made cookies. I saw a delicious recipe on a blog that I look at and I could not get these things out of my head. I just had to make them. Let me just tell you - they are delicious. So I will warn you to not look at the blog unless you are in the mood to make some seasonal treats but I will tempt you anyhow.
Somehow Isabel's shirt came off in the process.
Here are the unfrosted cookies which are delicious by themselves.
But then you add this amazing cream cheese frosting to them and it just takes them to the next level.
And then you let your child have too many cookies and too much frosting and too much powdered sugar and this is what you get.
 I have a bunch in the fridge if anyone wants one.

3 comments:

Misty said...

I am remembering how much I love your kitchen. You guys have done such a good job with your house. Give the girls kisses from the fins.

Alice said...

your kitchen is adorable. i've always wanted a kitchen with that flooring.

Lyssa said...

That picture of Isabel at the end of your post is so funny. Boy, does she look like trouble. The cookies on the other hand don't look like trouble. They look like heaven.