Adelaide turned 4 months old today. I know everyone says this but I just can't believe how quickly the time has gone. Adelaide is such a good little baby. This week she learned to roll over from back to front although it still doesn't happen all of the time. She talks a LOT. I have a feeling that she and Isabel will have lots to tell each other one day. She started blowing raspberries all of the time. She loves pooping right during the quietest times at church. She is a really tall baby. Still super skinny. She doesn't like bottles or pacifiers. She loves chewing on her hand. She still doesn't love the way that Isabel tackles her. She REALLY loves me (and I LOVE that). She has lost most of her hair therefore looking a lot like her sister's hair situation at this age and two years later. She smiles a lot. She giggles sometimes but not as much as I would like her to. We mostly call her Addie. We love her a whole lot.
P.S. I am going to add some pictures to this post tomorrow because I ran out of daylight hours today to take some 4 month shots so to be continued.
P.P.S. Anyone have any great ideas of what else I should post about? I am running out of ideas. How do people do this everyday year round?
4 comments:
I love the name Addie. I love that you captured a picture of her sticking out her tongue. I love that she loves you the most. And, I love that Isabel loves her so much that she tackles her. Awesome.
You should definitely post about how awesome and fashionable and skinny and creative and patient and wealthy and clever and in love with your husband and humble you are. That's what blogs are all about, woman. P.S. As always, your kids are fabulously adorable.
I think time goes by so much faster with the 2nd child...dont' you? we can't wait to see that girl!
Happy Birthday Addie! She is so cute and I need to see her.
Post ideas: a day in the life of you, talk about your favorite meal right now, cast your life with actors, tell the story of how you and Ryan met, share your top 10 Christmas songs...just some thoughts.
Post a Comment