Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SYTYCD (3/30)

Yes. If you know what the title stands for you are going to be so jealous. I went to the So You Think You Can Dance performance this evening. It was awesome.
 So it was pretty much just like being at the actual show except for just the dancing.
 
 No Cat Deeley (boo!) and for sure no Mary Murphy (yay!) and I got to enjoy it with these guys.
 
 Peter, Thomas, Lyssa and Katie are all fans of the show as well so we made it a group event.
I sat next to Peter.
There were a few new performances that they add to the road show but they mostly perform the bests from the season. The Bollywood group dance was awesome.
And I love Robert and Allison number. I am not sure who this is but I sure do like the way the feet look all fancy.
And I do have a story. So, I left Adelaide for the longest stretch tonight. Poor Ryan. (And thank you!) So I left the house at the very last second and drove all the way up to the Broomfield Events Center or the 1st Bank Center (whatever). Anyway, I drove up there and needed to fill up the car with gas but was feeling like I was going to be late so I didn't stop and just figured I would do it after. Bad idea. Once I turned off there was a super long line of cars to get in. I was so worried that my car was just going to run out of gas in the middle of all the traffic but it didn't. I parked the car and went about my SYTYCD watching experience. I figured out a plan to let most of the cars leave so that I wouldn't have to waste gas and sit in the long line of cars so I left Lyssa and the kids and waited inside for a bit. Soon I notice a crowd gathering and decided to check it out. Well, turns out the cast comes outside after and signs their names to photos, napkins, foreheads and whatnot. So. I thought about my blog. Yes. You people and decided it would be awesome if I could have a picture of me with one of them. Wouldn't that be awesome? Well. I don't have that but I did get to see a few of them close up and this is the best picture I got. It's Courtney. She's a pretty famous one. She was Youtubeing (is that now a verb?) so I will check it out later to see if I can see me. I wish I had a better picture to show for all of my waiting but I don't. You all should just appreciate that I did this for you.
Thanks to the Krumholz family for a great time!

6 comments:

Tamie said...

you're so lucky! :(
did your car make it to get gas?

Alice said...

I'm so jealous. I've always wanted to go to one of those!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that show. SO jealous!!

Anonymous said...

Matt and I were there too - wasn't it AWESOME!!!

Candice

Jennie said...

I'm glad the ending to your story wasn't that you ran out of gas!

Jen said...

You are right... very jealous!!! I also love Courtney and appreciate you waiting to take the pic and also appreciate poor Ryan at home with the kids so you could stay even later to the pic all for your blog followers! Awesome... I am loving the everyday blogging visits as well!