Born Feb. 8, 2008 at 8:59 a.m., three days early. Rose Medical Center in Denver. 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Teri and Isabel are doing great. Ryan is a basketcase.
She is so incredibly beautiful. I'm so happy for the both of you. When you are ready for a date night Cara, Bridget and I will babysit. And by that I mean Cara and Bridget will watch your baby, and I'll watch your TV. : )
congratulations ryan and teri. how exciting that she is finally here. way to go teri for doing your part. we are really happy for the two of you. love the updates.
8 comments:
Yay!!!! I'm so excited to be the first one to comment on this. Oh, and I'm a little excited about your baby, too... Congratulations; she's excellent!
CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so thrilled for you guys. Isabel is just gorgeous. We can't wait to meet her.
Wow, congrats guys!! We're tremendously happy for you. Watch out for that meconium!
Just beautiful. So happy for you guys.
What a Beautiful girl, and Isabel is darling too!!! Congratulations, We Love You So Much !!
Brian & Debbie
How wonderful! Congratulations :o)
Ryan and Teri!
She is so incredibly beautiful. I'm so happy for the both of you. When you are ready for a date night Cara, Bridget and I will babysit. And by that I mean Cara and Bridget will watch your baby, and I'll watch your TV. : )
Elaine
congratulations ryan and teri. how exciting that she is finally here. way to go teri for doing your part. we are really happy for the two of you. love the updates.
Post a Comment