Sunday, February 10, 2008

I know where I am, I just don't know how I got here

Here's a little video we put together of Isabel's journey. It's only about 2 1/2 minutes long. Just click on the play button in the bottom left-hand corner.



We've loved reading your comments on our little woman. Now it's time for you to praise my video producing skills. Go on, don't be bashful.

33 comments:

Bethany said...

That video is awesome. We might have to steal Isabel when we're in Denver this summer. ;) Congrats you guys!!!

Jenny said...

What a wonderful, sweet little video! Well done, Ryan! And I love that Ben Folds song. Teri, you look so good--I can't believe you had contractions for that long! Yikes!

Dixie said...

Wow, made me cry all over again!

Erin said...

love it, love it. I got all weepy. we can't wait to see her. Ryan has been telling people about Isabel. Last night he told me that he was going to tell Lindsey about her. We are excited to be only 6 hours away! Spencer made the comment last night that if we were in Albuquerque right now, we would have been driving up there already and that made me a little sad! But I am sure we will get to hold her soon. we love you guys!

Sarah Stamps said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful and Isabel is pretty too! What a wonderful ride. All the boys loved seeing her. Love you!!!

Sarah Stamps said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clair said...

Excellent video! But more importantly, congrats on your beautiful new baby girl! Girls are the best -- just watch out when they turn two :) Continue to take lots of pictures and videos ... you won't regret it.

Dan and Anne said...

so cute! We are so excited for your new little family. We can't wait to meet Isabel in person... make sure she knows who aunt Anne and uncle Dan are!

Kimberly Giardino said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimberly Giardino said...

Ryan and Teri she is a beautiful baby girl!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I totally cried. But Ryan I'm not so sure it has to do with your video producing skills but the pure beauty of Isabel Lyla Grange.

She is lucky to have both of you for sure!

Sarah Jayne said...

How exciting for you guys. Watching your video reminded us of the day Baby JOnah came. Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Kari said...

That is the sweetest video I have ever seen! What a beautiful little girl. Congratulations!

Jeff said...

Well done, guys. Once again, congratulations. Ryan, do you give lessons?

Kathy said...

Okay I did a little crying myself. What a sweet video of Isabel's birth. I love the song too. She is so beautiful and healthy looking. So perfect. We are so happy for you and jealous at the same time. I want one of those girls. Maybe someday. Enjoy every minute.

Jen said...

YEA!!! That is one heck of a video. I do think Ryan is very talented, but Isabel is what really makes it look good. She is precious. I need to come hold her again. I love the outfit she wore home. Teri you look fanastic!

Erin said...

I am up way too late so I am not sure if it is because I am tired or because you masterfully put together that video but it for sure brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing. So happy for your beautiful family.

the man said...

Your video is almost as beautiful as your girl. Congrats man, if you ever need a video job, let me know!

The Bryger Family said...

She is so perfect! Thanks for sharing, your video skills are fabulous.

kasey

Kent & Beka said...

THat was really great! We are so happy for you! She is beautiful and Teri looks great! What an exciting beginning!

Kent & Beka said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Seth Jenson said...

My wife wants to get pregnant tonight after watching Isabel's debut. Beautiful video!

Susanna said...

Oh my goodness! She is amazing. What a little sweetheart. Teri, how are you? You are amazing too. And Ryan... thanks for making it all possible. Great video, great baby, cool wife. You got it all man!

Travis said...

Right about 54 seconds, I realized I was holding my breath. That's so exciting guys. Congratulations.

PS, yes, Ryan has a career in film editing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Teri, Ryan and Isabel. What a beautiful film to share with us all. We are so happy for you all. You did a FANTASTIC JOB on the film. It was very tearful and enjoyable. What can else can be said but the beauty of a new baby and the family together. Congrats and the best wishes from Moberly, Missouri. Love you all!! Carol and Brian

merdunning said...

She is so darling! We all knew she would be though! Can't wait to come and see you all!

Anonymous said...

Teri & Ryan,
Watching the video reminded us of when we brought our little girl home after she was born. We just looked at her and didn't know what to do (I am not joking-we had no clue). It is eighteen years later and she graduates from High School in May. Just be careful time goes by so quickly. Enjoy every minute-she is the light of your life today and always! Congratulations, she is beautiful! We love you Brian, Sue, Alyssa & Andrea Driscoll

Anonymous said...

Wow. I think I have a real tear in my eye.

I think I need to take a trip to see this kid.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! She is just so beautiful. Your Dad called Grandma Velma but we didn't know how big she was. 7-11 is just right. You two should be proud. Enjoy her while she's small because they grow up so fast.
We love you! Mark,Gail, Kim, Nick and Rilynn

Jen and Emma said...

Oh you guys...what a sweet video! The talent in your family...goodness! Congratulations guys, she is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I am sitting in Vanuatu balling my eyes out! I was just able to load the video after days of trying and am so overcome with joy for you both! She is stunning just like her Mom and I can't wait to meet her! Love and hugs - Kristin

JJ Grange said...

Jeff got pretty emotional watching the video. She is a little darling. Do you have a blessing dress or is someone making you one? I bought one recently which I think is adorable and would love to gift it to your Isabel if you do not already have a tradition going there. Felicitaciones. Love Jackie

Kara B said...

Congratulations Teri & Ryan! We are so excited for you! I love the pictures! The video was great Ryan, it made me teary.