Friday, February 22, 2008

Two Weeks Old

Two weeks old today and she almost weighs 8 pounds.  This was supposed to be her coming home from the hospital attire but we decided to wait to put her in jeans until the belly button fell off.  It fell.  
Also she wanted to mention that she is now an older cousin, Dan and Anne had their baby yesterday.  We have already warned Isabel and Baby Beckett that they are not allowed to be kissing cousins.  Although I know some of you out there might think that we are being too strict (Bruce).

6 comments:

Jen and Emma said...

Oh man you guys...she is so stinkin cute!!! Can't totally decide who she looks like yet, but nice work. Since I haven't been able to see her yet I look on here to see pics of her...so keep posting!

Wade said...

Nice Pants!

Anonymous said...

Oh bother, do whatever you want, Isa!

Jill said...

So, do you think there is any way you could go ahead and post new pictures everyday? That would really work nicely for me... Just let me know!

Misty said...

It looks like she's throwing gang signs, could that have anything to do with her dad's love for graffiti?

Jeff said...

What a darling child. Uh...Ryan I'm tagging you. No, I didn't turn into a girl, but I wanted to see if any males will participate. My deepest apologies.