Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dilated People (38 weeks)




You all might want to start a pool for how long I will go over the due date, I bet you would win. I am starting to feel that this little child is so comfortable, she is going to just hang out and wait for me to jump on a trampoline or something before she will come out. My mother-in-law said that she was so desperate to get out one of her kids that she slid down the stairs on her bum. I think that I might try that soon. Hey, desperate times call for desperate measures. I think that phrase was invented for pregnancy since many women will even drink castor oil, barf.

As a full fledged crazy pregnant lady I have decided to bare it all. I would hate to offend any of you that don't understand the true beauty of the pregnant body, so we censored, leaving my belly button to your imagination.

13 comments:

Erin said...

Looking good lady! But I am so glad you censored the belly button. Because really, no one wants to see that. :)

Jen said...

wow! you have one big belly. I am glad I got to see it online, since we can't seem to catch up. You look great!

gk risser said...

Is that how far your belly button sticks out??

gk risser said...

Don't listen to him Teri. You look beautiful! I can't wait to see her little picture. -susanna

Kent & Beka said...

You look great! Hang in there- a due date is such a tease. They really should do away with them. We have loved keeping up with you this way and hope things go WONDERFULLY when the time comes! She will be priceless!

Kathy said...

Teri you are looking good. I am placing my bet that you will have her before your due date. Maybe not really early but at least a day or 2. Try some positive thinking and hang in there. Isabel is looking good at least from this perspective.

Dixie said...

I love the belly shot and you have inspired me to take one on my next pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

You always did admire your dad's big belly shots. Like father, like daughter????!!!! (So, do you have on white tube socks pulled clear up to your knees? That would really be priceless!!!!!!!!!!!)

The Bush Family said...

Wow! Hey a word of advice...don't drink castor oil. Not only will you be in the bathroom for a full day (whether or not it works) but the nurse will yell at you if she finds out!
Jon and I went on a few 5-6 mile walks to get Jonah to come out. That didn't work either. It just made me feel like a semi ran over my pelvis.
Hang in there! You look fabulous!
(Sarah)

Erin said...

p.s. that comment that was left by dixie...that was me. Whoops!

Kimberly Giardino said...

Yeah she is almost here!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey family, nice Blog and nice pics!! Bets on anyone? So are you going for Brenda's birthday and hitting before? Make sure to keep us posted!! Love, Carol and Brian from Missouri!!!!

Misty said...

We are anxious for updates!!!!! Hope all went well. Can't wait to meet the little princess.