Monday, January 14, 2008

Meconium... Ryan's new favorite word.


Except for the fact that he doesn't actually know how to say it, it usually ends up being Mecomium, Mecon, or Mecomi. He'll learn very soon why it has such a hideous name. When I went back and read that I realized that it sounds like Ryan is three, he's not.
Anyhow, I am feeling pretty good, very beautiful and large (they are teaching us positive thinking in one of our classes so I had to say that beautiful part). Went to the doctor today, said that all looks good although I have gained a lot of weight. Erin, I am catching up to your Ryan pregnancy weight. No worries. Of the weight that I have gained, I think that about 5 pounds are in my face alone. Things are starting to progress nicely so we should expect that baby in the next month or so. I am very tired and don't quite understand how I am going to keep working until I go, but I guess women do it all of the time so I'll keep plugging along.
Ryan was feeling a little left out of the belly shots so we thought that we would show how he is not growing and how I am about 4 times his size. Oh, and he just wanted to drop a little belly hair. Enjoy!

13 comments:

Jenny said...

You guys are hilarious! I was laughing so hard that Mark had to come see what was going on. Nicely done.

Erin said...

You are looking great Teri! (and you too Ryan). Thanks for making me feel better about my pregnancy weight :) I know they say that average weight gain is 25-30 lbs, but seriously, who only gains 25 lbs??? Call me or I'll call you!

Elisha and Scott said...

cute pics. thanks for the update. so close now. good luck with everything

Dan and Anne said...

Wow.... I don't quite know how actually looks better! It looks like your tummy is dropping Teri so it could be coming!!! I bet you are both more than ready to be done with this whole pregnancy thing. I think if I had it my way dan would sleep on the couch so I could be more comfortable but for some reason he doesn't like that idea... go figure!

Wade said...

You call that belly hair? Puh-leez.

Wade said...

Wait, I just looked at the second image in fullscreen, you really do have a hairy belly! Proud to know you.

Elisha and Scott said...

hey teri, do you still keep in contact with jen thornton? i need to get a hold of her if you know how, could email me and let me know? scottandelisha@msn.com. Thanks

Jen said...

You guys both look terrific! It has been too long since I have seen you.

Anonymous said...

nice....meconium is nasty...I am thoroughly grossed out by your blog titles--fetal hair to fetal poo...you cover it all.

Nice pics...beautiful indeed.

Jeff said...

Sounds like a name in the BOM.

Anonymous said...

Ryan, you're looking mighty HOT!!

TMB said...

So I found your blog off of the Merrells. Hilarious! The countdown has really begun. I hope that your day's at work are treating you well Teri.

Kathy said...

I laughed right out loud when I saw that picture of Ryan. What a belly I must say. I actually think it would be nice if the men had to endure the big stomach also. I wonder how that could happen. Oh well. It was good to see you guys and hope all goes well in these next few weeks. Hang in there Teri.