This is the funniest thing ever. Those Japanese...they are so distinctively creative. A couple questions though, why is the water yellow? And why is the one guy without protective head gear the one they want to through through the top?
Oh dear, this is too funny. My favorite is the guy who gets the 4-shape who just keeps holding on. I've been watching clips of this on Ellen--she even recreated the game and has audience members try it on her show.
5 comments:
This is the funniest thing ever. Those Japanese...they are so distinctively creative. A couple questions though, why is the water yellow? And why is the one guy without protective head gear the one they want to through through the top?
And yes, I just realized I spelled throw wrong.
Happy New Year guys!
Oh dear, this is too funny. My favorite is the guy who gets the 4-shape who just keeps holding on. I've been watching clips of this on Ellen--she even recreated the game and has audience members try it on her show.
Where did you ever find a show like this! Pretty funny.....and like Erin, I am concerned with the yellow water.
Best game show ever! I think they should throw some Baby Ruth candy bars in that water to add to the effect.
Post a Comment