30 weeks pregnant! Ryan is ready for this baby to come out and so is my stomach. I often surprise people these days when I tell them I still have 2 months to go. 2 months isn't that long. So, the weirdest thing happening right now are my dreams. Last night I had a dream that we could see her in my stomach through the skin. You know, like Jim Carey coming out of the Rhino in Ace Ventura. But she was small and sitting in a chair. It was a little creepy. I have had quite a few dreams of looking at her in my stomach. I also had a dream where I saw her and someone was holding her but she wasn't ready yet so we were going to put her back in. I am not sure if that would work or not but I am sure modern scientists would love to get their hands on that idea. Too bad guys, just crazy pregnant lady thoughts.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Streeetch and Kiiiick
30 weeks pregnant! Ryan is ready for this baby to come out and so is my stomach. I often surprise people these days when I tell them I still have 2 months to go. 2 months isn't that long. So, the weirdest thing happening right now are my dreams. Last night I had a dream that we could see her in my stomach through the skin. You know, like Jim Carey coming out of the Rhino in Ace Ventura. But she was small and sitting in a chair. It was a little creepy. I have had quite a few dreams of looking at her in my stomach. I also had a dream where I saw her and someone was holding her but she wasn't ready yet so we were going to put her back in. I am not sure if that would work or not but I am sure modern scientists would love to get their hands on that idea. Too bad guys, just crazy pregnant lady thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I had a dream once while Pregnant with Ryan, and I could see inside my stomach, like you could, and I saw Ryan and he was smiling, but then he screamed at me with a scary alien type scream.
Oh... Your womb is housing a tiny little Sally O'Malley. How sweet!
can't wait to see what mini-Grange looks like! Congrats, and R-Man... your cartoon should've won. Stupid judges...
Teri- congrats!!! Awesome! The best time of your life so far right? I loved my first few weeks with my baby.
I had a thin skin dream too! ugh creepy. call me sometime when you're not busy. love you m
Post a Comment