Thursday, November 26, 2009

End-of-Year Goal

Can I have an end of year goal, please? I thought that I would try to push one last resolution on myself since the list from the beginning of the year just isn't looking so hot these days. I am going to do something I have never done before. And might never do again. BUT, I am going to try to blog everyday for a month. A month. 30 days. That means that I will be blogging until the day after Christmas. Now, why would I do such a thing at such a crazy time of year? I don't know. Because.

To some of you this might sound less than exciting and that is fine. I know I am not a good writer. I am not funny though I try really hard to be. My words come out as my brain thinks - sometimes not fully edited. And let's face it, we don't have a whole lot going on right now besides house stuff. And THAT ladies and gentlemen is why I decided to post everyday for a month. Because I know that there is more going on around here than I think. First, there is Isabel. Now, SHE'S funny. And there is our new neighborhood and house. And all sorts of things to get caught up on. So, I'm gonna do it. Whether you like it or not or whether you want to read it or not. Blog friends, here I come. We are ready to get serious.

P.S. I promise not all posts will be as ranty and wordy as this one. Notice I said not all. There might be the occasional wordiness that squeaks its way out. Peace.

6 comments:

Jennie said...

OOooh, I am excited!

Ginna said...

Yay Teri! Do it! I can't wait to read it all.

Shelley said...

I am also excited to read what you've got. Happy Thanksgiving!

Erin said...

This makes me very happy. Posts for 30 days! Oh this is going to be good.

Jen and Emma said...

Looking forward to it!

Susanna said...

I'll totally read it. Do you guys want to come to Ventura for New Years just to celebrate completing this incredible task??