- Eating a tenderloin sandwich as big as my face
- Wearing spandex for the first time in my life
We spent a little time at Mike's cabin in a beautiful spot along the Cedar River. It reminded me a little of my Grandpa Grange's cabin, except I didn't get stung by a swarm of hornets at Mike's place.
We made a quick trip to Chicago to see Teri's old friend, Jill, or Jillinois to be exact. She let us stay in her cool little house, and then went into the city with us. Teri could have spent all day taking photos next to the giant metallic bean in Millennium Park. I'm still pissed we didn't see Oprah, because I'm pretty sure she gave away free cars that day, or at least a year's subscription to O.
After a great surprise birthday party for Teri with every Iowa relative within 50 miles, there was the big surprise party for Grandma Velma at St. Jude's. Let's just say she was not expecting it.
This is the best family picture Teri got. If only that moron hadn't ruined it.
6 comments:
You look like Calvin on picture day. Priceless. Yawn? Or was that on purpose?
I really like it when you guys post. So thanks. And Iowa really does look fun.
Ryan, I'm pretty certain there was a time many years past that you and Jeffrey picked up some navy blue spandex to wear under your track shorts. Am I mistaken?
Oh Teri the Iowa girl. Michael still talks about your yummers. Happy birthday. I remembered it was your bday when a friend of mine was talking about half bdays and I was realizing it was Michael's half bday which made me realiZe it was your real bday. This realization occured on the 24th or so but I still smiled and thought to myself, Happy 30 bday to Teri. So we'll celebrate oh so soon, oh so soon, and I'm so excited. Peace. and happy bday.
heyy!
this is your favorite cousin, sara..and i have a blog.
i have actually had one for ages now. but now i'm using it again.
so teri, i will update this blog more and then you can see the story of my life unfold.
miss you! it was soo good to see you all!
love you!
Hey Teri this is your fav uncle. I think Ryan looked pretty hot in his spandex :).
Have a good day.
Gregg
Post a Comment