Isabel loves the song "Once there was a Snowman" and insists we sing it at least once every time we go to Home Depot (cause we go there a lot), and when she sees a bit of snow outside, and when she sees the newspaper ads, etc. So, yesterday while enjoying the 65 degree weather, she built a snowman with her Papa.
She was so proud of herself, she lifted up her shirt. Who's kid is THAT?
More shirt lifting.
And then the snowman fell. Or melted?
And then Isabel got mad. Then sad but we didn't get pictures of that.
Then Papa built her a new snowman and she refused to stand next to him. I am pretty sure snowmen scare her now. Sorry little dude.
2 comments:
I am so excited for 30 days of the Grange family! My kids all loved Isabel's sweet belly button. I love that you can build snowmen in 70 degree weather in Colorado.
That is pretty cute. I bet she and snowmen reconcile someday.
Post a Comment