Many of you will say, finally. And then ask, now where are the rest? Coming. Some day. Our kitchen is done people. Mostly. There are still a few details like some of the trim and a bit more painting and touch-ups and cabinet hardware (Who knew that was such a big decision?). BUT, we are mostly done and I feel I can put up some pictures. First, here are a few to remind you of what the kitchen used to look like.
Please note the nasty floor, the dirty cabinets, the uber-nasty fridge (we got rid of that due to mold problems. Seriously.), the horrible decorations, etc. There are a few features I will be posting about at a later date that I absolutely LOVE now, so I will wait to point them out.And now, the good stuff.
And here is a close up of the floors. Ahhhhh.
I get kind of teary thinking of all the work that has gone into this kitchen. Painstaking hours people. If you saw the old kitchen in real life, you know what a nasty pit it was. I am so proud of our new kitchen. I love everything about it except for the fact that it doesn't have a dishwasher or a garbage disposal. I told Ryan that I wanted to take the cabinets with us wherever we go for the rest of our lives, I love them that much. They are metal. Magnetized cabinets. Glorious. Sorry to be a bit of a braggart but I am really proud and grateful to so many people for helping us out with this HUGE project. Thanks people.
9 comments:
Wow, I love how the kitchen looks. It's awesome!
hurray! All of that hard work definitly paid off, I can't wait to see it in person. How fun that you can stick your spices right on the cabinets!
Oh happy, happy day! Your hard work has paid off! You'll love it that much more. Good work!
Holy cow, it is beautiful! I LOVE the color and the floors...amazing. Seriously, well done Granges. I want to see more!!!
Amazing- I'm so happy for you. What a wonderful start to Christmas season!!
Nice work Grange, this time.
I love it! Those floors remind me a little bit of the Perrenoud. You better be planning on having us over sometime in Dec. to see it in real life. ok, I love and miss you.
I love it! And I seriously love the range. I do!!
Love it, it's beautiful!!! Can't wait to see it in person.
Post a Comment