I thought that I would let you all know ahead of time that we are all okay, but we were in an accident last night. We got hit by a semi. Yep, a semi. He decided to turn from a middle lane when we were sitting in the lane next to him. I guess he didn't see us and he started turning, I screamed, Ryan leaned over to make sure that his head didn't get hit and Isabel woke up smilingly oblivious to what happened. We were dragged about a half a lane over and then he stopped and noticed that we were there. I guess he didn't hear my screaming or Ryan's honking. Weird. I scurried out of the car and got Isabel out while Ryan dealt with all of the other stuff. My car is pretty jacked up and that makes me very sad. Oh well, we are all fine. Ryan did say that he had glass grinding in his teeth for a bit afterward. We have been very lucky this year. We've had two bad car experiences, remember the
car fire, and now this. I thought that I would attach a few pictures for your enjoyment.


We were on our way home from a wedding in Vail. We got all dressed up and looked pretty good, so we had our family picture taken.

Aren't the trees beautiful? That is all for now. I can't think about much besides the accident right now so I can't think of what has been going on in our lives. We're good.
13 comments:
That is horrible! I am so glad you guys are safe and okay. Yikes!
Crazy. Glad you all are alright. I can't believe how big Isabella is getting. My how time flies.
I mean Isabel......my sis has a daughter Isabella....oops, sorry
Oh my goodness! I hope your car can get fixed up nice. Glad you are safe.
Wow, I am just so glad that you guys are okay. That is crazy. Your family picture is gorgeous!
WHAT A JERKFACE!!!! Glad you're all ok:)
Glad you're safe. Not to sound like an old lady, but it is amazingly sad how people's negligence can put our safety at risk. Now that I have 2 and a half kids I'm that lady on the street who motions for people to slow down if they are going to fast down our street. I got in a fight at the mall once in the parking lot because some dude came whipping into the space nest to us with his full ton truck. I had my stroller right there next to my van and could have had a kid standing there. He was sorry. But come on, who cares if you're sorry- you could have really hurt my baby.
Old lady time over. Peace out! m
I'm so relieved that you're all okay. Can you sue him to pay for Isabel's college?
So scary! Let me me if you need a ride anywhere.
wow teri, i'm sorry about your car and I will call you tomorow.
FYI--those sorts of things don't happen in the ATL.
You guys are accident prone.. (jk). What a scary thing. I hate driving past a semi, that is my worst fear to get hit by one, I am glad you are all ok.
On the bright side you guys got a fabulous family picture!
Kasey
My car got hit by a semi exactly the same way, except my car was parked in a parking lot. The idiot driver was from Yugoslavia or Romania or some crap and he refused to admit he hit my car (all the while my car was underneath his trailer). I know how you feel, except my loved ones were not in the car. Glad you're all ok.
Post a Comment