Here's a short video of Isabel showing off her climbing skills, clapping and laughing. I'm not sure when it happened, but I think Isabel has finally made the transition from weird newborn gerbil-monkey to a real human being. It's fun to watch her experiment with things: Grunting, poking her finger into every hole she can find, sticking out her tongue for hours just to see how it feels. Luckily, none of these tests has lasted more than a day or two. One day she adopted this hilarious British accent, kind of like a little Tony Blair. I kind of wish that one would have stayed around longer.
6 comments:
That is adorable! Ryan, you sound like a total dad. Isn't it crazy how we all make this transition into baby-talk parenthood? It's pretty rad.
Hi to Teri too. We miss you guys a lot!
Wanna come to New York? Now that the Finlinsons aren't going to be there to distract you anymore??
so cute. Ryan and Andrew both ran over when they could hear baby isabel on the computer. I told Ryan that Isabel was going to come to our house in a few weeks and he was excited, although, he commented that he didn't think Andrew would share his toys with her. We'll see.
Although clapping, climbing, and laughing are certainly noteworthy skills, I'm curious to know whether Isabel is making "true" progress. For example, can she play the clarinet (like Uncle Spencer), or has she mastered Ryan's art of the "pop farts"? When that happens, you be sure to let me know.
That is the cutest little laugh! She is too adorable.
Cute...I am concerned about Terri's continuous spooking of the child. I mean thats the quickest way to torment the child...have you seen Firestarter or Carrie?
Love,
Unky Dave.
She is adorable!
Post a Comment