Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Place To Grow

As many of you know, Isabel and I went back to Iowa for a week to spend time with family. We (once again) left Ryan to fend for himself while we made some memories. I thought I would share some of the things we did.

1. We played with Jill. We had such a good time. It was so nice catching up with her after all of these years, thanks for coming to see us.2. Isabel continues to be such a good eater. Here she is eating green beans. The Grange side of the family is known for thinking that green beans smell like feet. I don't think that Isabel agrees.3. Isabel was spoiled by her Aunt Carrie and Uncle Al. She loves them so much.
And her cousin Logan.
4. We spent some good time hanging out with family. It is so sweet to watch her interact with family, she loved all of the attention.Isabel with Grandma.Isabel with Uncle Gary at the cabin.Isabel with her cousin Presley. She loves other kids.
5. Isabel sat in a boat for the first time. She thinks she is hot stuff.6. We went to Sutliff and ate some tenderloin.7. And just to be real classy, I took a few pictures of Isabel at a rest stop along the way. At first she didn't know what was going on and then she figured it out and got real mad. Sidenote: Are we the only parents that take pictures of their child crying? Why is that so cute? It is as if she is saying, "Why are you doing this to me?".There you have it. That is what we did on our trip. It was good to see you all and until next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teri,

You had a tenderloin at Sutliffe, too?! You forgot to mention those wonderful apples that Carrie and Al let us eat each day. Yummy! And did you tell Ryan that we had ice cream for breakfast everyday and that I can't wait to give Isabel jelly beans for breakfast? On second thought, maybe we shouldn't tell Ryan that!! Love, mom Loeffler

Matt & Candice said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! I support taking the crying pictures, precious!

Anonymous said...

Logan is very concerned about Isabel crying. He said she is crying because she misses me! He also wants the Darth Vader air balloon for Christmas, O-kay aunt Teri???