Apparently automobiles have fallen out of favor in this state, so they still use hot-air balloons for travel. Like in olden times. It works pretty well, except when they burst into flames and plummet from the sky. One morning we got up really early to watch Albuquerque's workers start their colorful daily commute.
The balloons come in a variety of shapes and colors. You should have heard the nerds squeal when this one went up.
Isabel is a big fan of Creamland Dairy Products. She also is a big fan of her freaky bottom teeth.
While Isabel was delighted to be spending time with family in the Land of Enchantment, her cousins gave her mixed reviews.
Teri and I had a chance to scribble some graf' in the Petroglyph National Monument. (Don't worry, the park ranger told us that if we were going to draw, we should just "make sure it looks old".)
We ate many exotic foods, including breakfast burritos and different colors of "chile". The children were no exception. Young Andrew Grange, who is quite the finicky eater, surprised us all when he sampled the cerulean Crayola flavor.
5 comments:
Ryan, your nerd comments absolutely killed me! I'm still laughing. Lisa would be crazy to say No to a guy like that. I wish Jon had saber skills.
That nerd proposal is now on my home screen. Thank you for that.
A marvelous post of a magical place! Wade hearts Grangers.
Ryan, you just make me laugh. The grands look great, except I am a little worried about Andrew now....
I didn't realize someone actually died while you were there! That is crazy! I have to admit you pretty much wrote what I was thinking when I saw that darthveedar (how do you spell?) balloon. Isabel is sooo big! Thanksgiving will be a blast... we're already thinking of the places we want to eat while we are back in CO.
Post a Comment