Monday, June 2, 2008

Amazing

I am pretty sure that this might be one of the most amazing pictures I have ever taken. I am also pretty sure that it was the amazing and crazy sky that makes it an amazing picture. This was the craziest cloud I have ever seen, you could literally see it boiling. Our little point and shoot camera doesn't let you see the picture on the screen anymore so I had to wait until I got home to see it, I was pleasantly surprised. It reminded me of the days when we used to have to wait to get film developed, there was something so cool about being surprised by what you once saw. Oh, and make sure to click on the picture to look at it because it looks much better on a regular background and blown up.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

that's so awesome. and random. i love colorado's sky.

Erin said...

Wow. You are right--amazing picture. Nice job.

Kent & Beka said...

I miss those aftenoon storms east of denver- they are so beautiful! Well done!

Jennie said...

That is so cool! When we saw it yesterday I kept commenting to Grant and he thought it a little strange how excited I was about it.

Jenny said...

Good picture! We saw that yesterday too and you really could see it "boiling"!

Seth Jenson said...

Meg saw that cloud too. She came home and told me about it, and then she found it on your blog and told me to come check it out. Nice pic!