Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kickball...to the Max!

Denver's ad agencies converged on the City of Cuernavaca Park for some wholesome kickball fun this past Friday. Team Barnhart (aka, The Flying Cobras) is in orange. The ref who sabotaged us all day long is in yellow.

For those of you not familiar with kickball, it's like baseball, except you kick a rubber ball instead of batting. It requires zero athletic ability. I excel at kickball.

Teri and Isabel came down to watch. Isa wanted to fit in with our 70's trash theme, so she wore her ratty Gumby shirt and a headband made from somebody's sleeve. You can see I had a fu manchu that was as intimidating as crap.

Isabel had her game face on.
Sadly, the Barnhart team was ousted in our semifinal game. We made fun of the other team, telling them how it's actually pretty embarrassing to be that good at a playground game nobody cares about.

Anyone for some foosball?

6 comments:

Alice said...

Awesome sweatban and Gumby tee. Your kid is soooo cool.

Susanna said...

Out of all the weirdos on your team I have to say that you look the most genuine Grange.

Sincerely, GK Risser

Jenny said...

Love the pictures! Um...have you seen the latest entry (#102) on stuffwhitepeoplelike.com?

Jeff said...

Ryan I hope you wore cleats to boost the level of intensity.

Kent & Beka said...

Could you send a sweatband our way for Ollie? He would look ALMOST as cute as Isabelle!

Kimberly Giardino said...

She is adorable!