You two are so stinkin' cute!!!! Aww... love it. Ter, only like 40 people are coming to the reunion. What a calamity! Oh yeah, I was so sad when I heard about your hometown. I totally remembered that you were from there. You are a fellow midwest girl. We went to Wichita last year and had such a great time. Dani always says she wants to go to Kansas again. love m
3 comments:
You two are so stinkin' cute!!!! Aww... love it. Ter, only like 40 people are coming to the reunion. What a calamity!
Oh yeah, I was so sad when I heard about your hometown. I totally remembered that you were from there. You are a fellow midwest girl. We went to Wichita last year and had such a great time. Dani always says she wants to go to Kansas again.
love m
that is a great picture of the two of you! Happy Birthday Ryan!
Yer boys love you too, Colorado Chris!
Post a Comment