Thursday, June 5, 2008

Milkyore

Let me just start off by telling you that this video is not for everyone. If you think that you might find an 8 year old breastfeeding to be absolutely appalling, just ignore this post and wait until our next post. To those of you whose interest is now piqued, please press the play button or the big white space below, whatever you see. I just have to say that our new favorite family quote is "better than a million melons. And for all you currently breastfeeding moms out there, can you imagine?



14 comments:

Kari said...

thats slightly disturbing

Erin said...

Better than a Mango huh? WOW.

The Bryger Family said...

OH my goodness! I think that is all I can say on this post.

Kasey

Kimberly Giardino said...

That is creepy!!

Alicia said...

I'm prety sure that I threw up in my mouth just then. NO WAY!!!! Was that real? That is what I kept saying to myself. I thought 1 was old....hahahaha

Jen said...

so wrong on so many levels.

Sarah Jayne said...

Wow...I couldn't even watch more than 30 seconds. That is so so wrong.

Susanna said...

I've always liked you Granges. Even the bossy scandalous one.

Sincerely, GK Risser

Susanna said...

I don't see what all the fuss is about. It was truly extraordinary breastfeeding. But that's nothing, Reggie is still on the tet himself.

Dan and Anne said...

I wish Beckett could vocalize his feelings about breast milk... or draw pictures. A million mellons?

Jonathan said...

Pass.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I haven't seen or talked to you guys since we were in the singles ward. You daughter is adorable!!!What a cute little family you have. I saw your blog off of Scott and Elisha's... so intead of being a lurker, I thought I would comment.... well, how could you not comment on this post. Seriously, I had a hard time watching that... but I had to get to the "million mellons" part. I wanted to throw up and laugh and cry all at the same time. I cant imagine. I cut my kids off inbetween 12 and 14 months! 7 years old.... come on!!!

Jeff said...

That was neat! Thank you for sharing.

Seth Jenson said...

Interesting. Too much of a good thing? I think so.