Thursday, May 22, 2008

There were...

two in the bed...and the little one said...Rollover, Rollover!


Yes, folks, she is doing it, she is rolling over. Tonight was the first time that her parents got to see her perform though. The above picture is not of the actual action but a few seconds afterward when we were torturing her into doing it again. One of these days I will get a play by play and post it here. Isabel is growing so fast, she is 3 and a half months old and a genius. Just kidding, she puts her hands in her mouth just like the next guy. I have been back to work for the past couple of weeks and I can't wait to be at home again with my baby. I feel like I am missing so much. I come home and it looks like more hair has grown on her head and there is usually an extra roll on her thigh. Only 9 more days of work and then I will be able to stay home and take care of her full time again.

Here are two more pictures of our girl. She just looks so cute! Nanna Loeffler got her a Johnny Jumper and Isabel is not quite sure about it yet as you can tell by the look on her face. She likes to spin in it so far and isn't quite strong enough for it yet but she's getting there. She loves to move so much we are sure that she is going to just love it one of these days.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, that's amazing! What a smart little girl!

Kent & Beka said...

I am so sorry you had to go back to work! It is so hard to leave when they are so little and sweet- don't worry- when they get into the 18 month range, leaving is sometimes just what you are waiting for! Jk!
So glad summer is almost here!

Jen said...

Its about time! What a cute post. She is getting so big. What a fun age. You and Isabel and I have a date for my first day off when you get back home. I need to see that girl...and you!

Erin said...

it's pretty wierd when they can start moving on their own huh. No more just lying her on the couch and bed! I feel like shes going to be talking by the time I finally see her!

m said...

Hey Ter- our blog is at www.longmontmoores.blogspot.com
It was so great to talk to you today! I love you! Give me a call anytime. I'm always around- love m