
Here is a picture of Teri and I at the Cubs series earlier this season. That was a dark time for me, as the Rox lost and we had to listen to annoying Cub fans scream the whole time, and I almost punched this one guy in the Adam's apple. We also attended the now historic game on Sept. 28th when the boys in purple last lost a game, to the Arizona Diamondbacks. Teri and I were disappointed that night, but at least we got some Dippin' Dots. If you don't know what those are, just wait...you'll be eating them in the future. You'll also be driving a hovercraft and have a robot butler.
I walk/ride by the Coors Field ticket offices every day, and watch as every news station in Denver sets up their cameras for yet another update on the Rox and how to get tickets. I hear Rockpile tickets are only $65...
1 comment:
Go Rockies!! Let's get some tickets, I hear Spencer will fly in and bring one of his sons if we get a ticket....maybe the rockpile.
Post a Comment