...Our daughter! Yes, "it" is a girl! We are super excited. I will let Ryan add more later but for now I just wanted to post our pictures for those who are curious.
This first one is the proof that she really is a girl. That is her bum and the three lines.
This one is kind of a profile face shot. You can really see her eyes and mouth and tiny nose. Maybe some of you think that I am talking crazy but I promise you will see it if you look at the picture long enough, kind of like those magic eye shots.
This is one of the 3D shots, you can see her face there on the left side of the picture. That is also her hand and arm there. She is beautiful. The ultrasound technician kept saying, she is perfect. How nice of her to agree with us.



7 comments:
She is so cute. I can tell already!
Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you!!
Kasey
Congrats Teri and Ryan, how exciting! A baby girl, how fun. The Capitol Hill ward could use some more girls.
This is Melissa and Adam Marquis by the way. I saw your blog from Misty's page.
Looks like the adorable lassie's got her father's hair. Who knows where she got the Brylcreem?
She's beautiful! I love her already!
Congratulations, pal! (And Ryan.) I'm sure your daughter will be a delightful young lady, and my wish for her is that she inherits your fantastically thick hair. And your ability to sing nearly every line from Miss Saigon.
post more stuff! I know you guys probably have more of a life than I do, but come on already or I will stop checking your blog. (not really, like I said, I don't have much of a life :)
Post a Comment