Monday, September 24, 2007

So I guess I've grown...


I was just telling my mom on Friday that I didn't feel like I have gotten much bigger lately. I guess it takes a picture to tell me exactly how much more pregnant I look in the face and tummy and, well, you know where else. Tomorrow we find out whether the child is a she or he. Hopefully it takes after Ryan and will be proud to show off its "parts".

3 comments:

Erin said...

ok teri, maybe i'm seeing things...but is this a different picture than you had posted yesterday?? I swear you were wearing a green t-shirt...but when I went to show Spencer, it was different!

Teri said...

Nope, you are not seeing things! I hated that picture because I looked super fat and frumpy and I looked like I had no hair. I at least have to feel good about the pictures that we put up. I think that I am just shocked to see myself these days. I'll get used to it one of these days.

Kimberly Giardino said...

Teri you look fantastic!!!