Monday, August 27, 2007

Lanugo

Yes, indeed, we're at 16 weeks. Teri has had several dreams that it's a girl. Have you noticed how many weird ways there are to predict the sex of the child? Like frequency of acne breakouts, the shape of the belly and mommy's urine color (ick)? If you've got any sure-fire ways to find out, let us know.

7 comments:

severts6 said...

16 months!!!??? Holy cow, your baby must be freakin' huge!! If it's been 16 months, I bet the kid will weigh more than me (150 lbs.)when it finally does come. Has the doctor given you an E.T.A yet?? J/K. But, Teri does look pretty good for having carried this baby around since early 2006.
- Uncle G

Ryan said...

Thanks Greg. Gosh, some people are so picky! T.

Kent & Beka said...

Hey Ry,

I found your blog one night by way of Greg's blog. Weird stuff this blogging is. We just started blogging after boycotting it forever. But it is good to see some pictures and read the funny posts that you and Teri write. Bums sure are lucky people!

Anonymous said...

http://www.webwomb.com/chinesechart.htm

Anonymous said...

By the way...lanugo is an horrifying title. I mean fetus hair...really is that a good title. :)

I hope your pregnancy is a lanugo raising experience.

Brian T. said...

What's Kickin?
Nice pictures... you look just like your mother :)

Kimberly Giardino said...

Congratulations Ryan and Teri!!! Very exciting!!